Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
LAMY Matt Black Fibreglass 2000 Mechanical Pencil
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
This beautiful and stylish mechanical pencil has been designed for the LAMY 2000 range. The barrel of the pencil has been made from durable fibreglass and features a smooth matt black finish. This finish, teamed with the subtle curve of the barrel, gives the pencil a luscious creamy feel, which makes it a real pleasure to write with and hold. The matt black colour is set off beautifully by the brushed stainless steel cone and sprung clip. Also included is a built-in eraser under the push-mechanism cap, and the eraser can be removed to reveal a built-in cleaning needle. Refilling the lead is easy – simply remove the push-cap and the eraser/cleaning needle and insert new pencil leads, then replace the eraser/cleaning needle and cap. The pencil comes with LAMY M 41 (0.5mm) lead, but can also take LAMY M 40 (0.7mm) lead. Replacement eraser/cleaning needle system is LAMY Z 10. This pencil is under a two-year warranty and comes in a smart presentation box with a bi-fold lid and LAMY plaque logo.
- Designer: Gerd A. Müller.
- Range: 2000.
- Writing System: Mechanical pencil.
- Barrel: Matt black fibreglass.
- Cap: Matt black fibreglass.
- Clip: Stainless steel.
- Refills: LAMY M 40 (0.7mm) or M 41 (0.5mm) lead refills & LAMY Z 10 erasers.
- Weight: 18 g.
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 13.8 cm.
- Branding: LAMY engraving.
- Packaging: Luxury LAMY presentation box.
- Guarantee: 2-year LAMY guarantee.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Cap engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN83
- Width: 1.2 cm
- Height: 13.8 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: Fibreglass
- Product Types: Mechanical Pencil
- Range: 2000
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.