Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montblanc 1858 Iced Sea Green Automatic Date Watch
Meet Montblanc's first-ever sports diving watch. The 1858 Iced Sea automatic date watch features glacier patterns on the dial inspired by the Mer de Glace - Sea of Ice - the main glacier of the Mont-Blanc Massif. The stainless steel bracelet is interchangeable and adjustable via the taper, secure this automatic date watch around your wrist with the double-folding clasp. The 1858 Iced Sea green automatic date watch comes with a unidirectional bi-colour ceramic bezel and an engraved case back. This Montblanc sports diving watch is up to the ISO 6425 diving standard and is water-resistant up to 300 metres. Montblanc's green 1858 Iced Sea timepiece will be presented inside a bespoke presentation box on the day of purchase.
- Range: 1858.
- Calibre: MB 24.17.
- Movement Type: Automatic movement / Hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Complications: Date by disc.
- Power Reserve: 41 hours.
- Frequency/Number of Jewels: 28,800 VPH / 26.
- Material: Stainless steel case with unidirectional bi-colour ceramic bezel.
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating bezel, steel - ceramic.
- Sapphire Crystal: Domed glass box with anti-reflective coating.
- Case Back: Case back with iceberg and diver engraving.
- Crown: Screwed and fluted in stainless steel with Montblanc emblem in relief.
- Dial: Green glacier dial with white luminescent Arabic numerals.
- Hands: Luminescent rhodium-coated hours, minutes and seconds hands.
- Distance Between Horns/Clasp: 20 mm.
- Diameter: 41 mm.
- Height: 12.9 mm.
- Water Resistant: 30 bar (300 m).
- Material/Colour: Interchangeable and adjustable stainless steel bracelet with taper.
- Clasp/Buckle: Stainless steel double-folding clasp with an adjustable strand.
Personalisation Options in Basket
- Plaque engraving.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN251
- Width: 4.1 cm
- Height: 1.2 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Product Types: Watch
- Range: 1858
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.