Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montblanc Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir Special Edition Black Fountain Pen
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
Brand new Montblanc Heritage Rouge et Noir special edition fountain pen has been made to celebrate its original that was made in 1906. When the Rouge et Noir was first developed it was considered an outstanding technical achievement, and this interpretation celebrates the 110 year old pioneering spirit of Montblanc. The barrel and cap of this fountain pen has been made from a precious black lacquer that is soft to touch, it features a longer and slimmer shape that makes it the ideal gift for a lady or a gentleman. The cap of this pen is made with to iconic Montblanc emblem at the top of the cap and also features some subtle branding along to cap with the Montblanc brand name and mountains engraved into the cap. The clip itself is an eye catching feature, it has been crafted by a metal alloy that has been wonderfully shaped into a serpent using a stamping and winding process. The nib of this pen been hand crafted with a 14 k gold nib with rhodium-plating and also features the serpent design. This Montblanc fountain pen is a unique product and a great gift for any Montblanc enthusiast. It comes complete in its own Montblanc Heritage gift box and comes with a two year international guarantee.
- Writing System: Piston fountain pen.
- Nib: Hand-crafted Au585 / 14 K gold nib rhodium-coated with serpent design
- Nib Size: M (Other nib widths are available upon request)
- Barrel: Precious black-coloured lacquer.
- Cap: Precious black-coloured lacquer inlaid with Ivory coloured Montblanc emblem.
- Clip: Serpent shaped clip.
- Packaging: Presented in its own Montblanc presentation box.
- Guarantee: International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Gender: Ladies' and Men's Collections.
- Refills: Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Grey, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red.
Personalisation Options in Basket
- Engraving on pen cap only.
- Additional presentation box plaque with engraving available (£10).
- Gift wrap & hand written tag.
- Stock Number: SN209
- Width: 1 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: Precious Lacquer
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Range: Heritage Rouge et Noir
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.