Montblanc Muses Marilyn Monroe Special Edition Rollerball Pen
Montblanc have designed and crafted inspirational writing instruments to celebrate the life of Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn Monroe has become a famous American cult icon through her years (1926 - 1962) and her work and fame still captivates new audiences around the world today in acting and modelling.
The Marilyn Monroe Muses rollerball pen creation was inspired by the iconic Ferragamo high-heels which Marilyn Monroe wore advertising her femininity and sensuality.
The beautifully bright rollerball writing instrument was inspired by the colour of Marilyn's favourite red lipstick designed and produced by the popular make up artists Max Factor. Marilyn's love of jewellery and pearls has been clearly presented on the clip of the rollerball pen featuring a pearl at the end of the clip. The rollerball pen also features Marilyn Monroe's signature circling the bottom of the pen and the Montblanc emblem on the top of the cap.
- Writing System: Small Rollerball.
- Barrel: Red-coloured precious resin.
- Cap: Red-coloured precious resin with Montblanc emblem.
- Clip: Champagne toned gold-plated clip set with akoya pearl.
- Nib: Champagne toned gold-plated nib.
- Special Characteristics: Marilyn Monroe's signature has been engraved around the base of this rollerball.
- Packaging: Presented in its own special Montblanc Marilyn Monroe presentation box.
- Guarantee: Special International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet filled out on the day of purchase.
- Refills: Montblanc Meisterstück "Hommage à W.A. Mozart" small rollerball refills: Mystery Black, Pacific Blue.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Presentation box plaque with engraving available.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag.
- Stock Number: SN112
- Width: 1.7 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Muses
- Material: Precious Resin
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.