Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Akitu A1 2016 Magnum Pinot Noir
The Akitu red pinot noir is the perfect red wine to enjoy on its own. Akitu produces 2 types of red wine 'A1' and 'A2'.‘A1’, made with a majority of Abel clones, is aged in 25% new French oak, and results in an elegantly crafted wine with precise fruit focus, brooding aromatics, velvety tannins balanced by lively acidity and a long refreshing finish. Akitu's vineyard in New Zealand, Central Otago is dedicated to Pinot Noir. Pair this delicious red wine with lamb or enjoy it on its own. This magnum bottle of A1 2016 red wine will be presented inside a decorative wooden box that can be plaque engraved and gift wrapped.
- Winemaker: PJ Charteris.
- Style: Red.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir.
- Country: New Zealand, Central Otago.
- Vintage: 2016.
- Closure: Screw.
- Alcohol: 14.% ABV.
- Volume: 150 cl.
- How to Serve: Impressive drinking now but the aromatic complex and savoury flavour profile will evolve over the next 5 to 8 - maybe 10 - years.
- Tasting Notes: Ruby to the edge with a purplish hue. Lifted spice and aromatic wild herbs infused through brambly fruit. The wholebunch complexity is quite powerful but the integration with the primary fruit that will follow has commenced beautifully. Depth, intensity and an alluring hint of anise and licorice add dimension and intrigue to the aromatic profile.
- Pairings: Lamb.
- Packaging: Decorative wooden box.
- Bottle engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
It is illegal to sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Product Types: Red Wine
- Size: 150 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.