Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Royal Scot Crystal London 80cl Handled Wine Decanter
This gorgeous handled wine decanter is a must-have for extravagant occasions. Created for the storing and serving of port wines and spirits, this Royal Scot Crystal decanter features as part of the quintessentially British collection - London. This 80cl handled wine decanter features 3 lips to aid in decanting the wine. This hand-cut crystal decanter will be presented inside a bespoke blue gift box on the day of purchase.
- Range: London.
- Function: Handled wine decanter.
- Material: Hand-cut crystal / London cut.
- Volume: 80 cl / 27 oz.
- Dimensions: H: 310 mm (incl. stopper).
- Additional Characteristics: This handled decanter has 3 lips that help when decanting the wine (you can also rest the wine bottle neck whilst pouring).
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash advised.
- Packaging: Luxury midnight blue satin-lined gift box.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Plaque engraving.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN27
- Height: 31 cm
- Material: Hand-Cut Crystal
- Product Types: Decanter
- Range: London
- Size: 80 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.