Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Anwilka 2013 300cl Red Wine with Decorative Wooden Box
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
This double magnum red wine has been created by Klein Constantia Anwilka Stellenbosch in the South African Anwilka winery. This 300cl red wine has been blended together using the following grape varieties; 64% Syrah, 29% Cabernet Sauvignon and 7% Petit Verdot. This 2013 300cl red wine has no ageing limit, when it comes to drinking we recommend decanting it and serving it at room temperature. Pair this red wine with delicious red meats such as venison or beef wellington. This 300cl 2013 red wine will be presented inside a decorative wooden box.
- Winemaker: Jean du Plessis.
- Style: Red.
- Grape Variety: 64% Syrah, 29% Cabernet Sauvignon & 7% Petit Verdot.
- Country: South Africa.
- Vintage: 2013.
- Closure: Cork.
- Alcohol: 14.56% ABV.
- Volume: 300 cl.
- How to Serve: This wine will benefit from some bottle ageing and decanting is highly recommended.
- Tasting Notes: An upfront nose displays aromas of red fruit and cherries with toasted spices. The palate is fresh and vibrant on the entry with balanced acidity, supple tannins and elegant texture.
- Pairings: Red meats.
- Packaging: Decorative wooden box.
- Bottle engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Product Types: Red Wine
- Size: 300 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.