Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Fonseca 10 Year Old Tawny Port 300cl Bottle
This rich and elegant port has been created by Fonseca. Enjoy a relaxing glass of port after a delicious dinner. Aged in Douro Valley whilst maturing in wood, this is the Fonseca 10-year-old aged tawny port. This Fonseca port will be delivered to you in a Fonseca wooden box. Enjoy now.
- Winemaker: David Guimaraens.
- Style: Port.
- Grape Variety: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Cão & Tinta Amarela.
- Country: Portugal, Douro Valley.
- Alcohol: 20% ABV.
- Volume: 300 cl.
- Residual Sugar: 98g/l.
- How to Serve: Chill to just below cellar temperature (about 10ºC). In summer, serve at the end of the meal as a refreshing alternative or try as one of the few dessert wines to match chocolate.
- Tasting Notes: Russet colour. Silky texture and subtle oak nuances are balanced by fresh acidity and tannic ‘grip’ that culminate in a long, elegant finish.
- Pairings: Chocolate.
- Packaging: Decorative wooden box.
- Bottle engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Width: 5 cm
- Height: 5 cm
- Depth: 47.5 cm
- Product Types: Port
- Size: 300 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.