Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Ruinart Ruinart Brut Champagne - Magnum 150cl
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
A vibrant, clear yellow colour with golden reflections. Good brilliance with sustained effervescence and a very persistent foam. At first, the nose is At first, the nose is delicate, fresh and fruity, filled with white-fleshed fruits (pears, Bosc apples), apricots, as well as hazelnuts and fresh almonds. Several floral and spicy notes add an extra hint of complexity.
The second nose reveals superb olfactory intensity on a more biscuity, brioche-like base. Frank and direct attack on the palate. A balanced wine, rounded and full-bodied, with an attack scented with ripe fruits (greengages and nectarines). The finish is long, the well-integrated dosage giving way to the characteristic freshness of the Chardonnay which makes up most of the blend.
Foam Flute to Plate:
A perfect champagne for aperitifs whatever the occasion. It may also be served with refined, light starters such as poached oysters and seared scallops, or with a main dish such as sole meunière. It is also excellent with local cheeses with a short ripening time, such as Chaource or a very creamy Langres.
Blend - Vinification:
- Vintage: Non-vintage.
- Country: France.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier.
- Closure: Cork.
- ABV: 12%.
- Capacity: 150 cl.
- Engraving: Personalisation available onto the Ruinart champagne bottle.
- Fermentation in temperature-regulated stainless steel fermenters.
- Full malolactic fermentation.
- Dosage: 9 g/l.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Bottle engraving.
- Width: 12 cm
- Height: 35 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Product Types: Champagne
- Size: 150 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.