Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Belt Cutting Guidelines
A variety of our belts have been supplied with an oversized strap that can be cut to your desired length to suit your waist.
The following steps will explain how to shorten your belt.
1) Turn your belt inside out.
2) Open the clip on the belt buckle and pull out the leather strap.
3) Trim the strap according to your size. To do this measure your waist size first, and then run the tape measure up the belt from the middle hole. (This ensures that you can adjust the belt length over time from different hole positions).
4) Now mark/score the leather at a suitable length and cut the leather using scissors, a sharp knife or a carpet cutter.
5) Slip the leather strap into the buckle and close the clip.
Your customised belt is now ready to wear.
If you would like advice or assistance please contact us.