Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Fonseca 50cl Tawny Port
Tawny port from Fonseca spends 3 years ageing in small wooden casks. This small 50cl tawny port will be a great little present for any port lovers in your life. Tawny Port gradually loses the deep red 'ruby' colour of youth and takes on the seductive amber hue known as 'tawny'. This small 50cl tawny port will be presented inside a decorative wooden box.
- Winemaler: David Guimaraens.
- Style: Tawny port.
- Country: Douro Valley, Portugal.
- Closure: Cork.
- Alcohol: 20.% ABV.
- Volume: 50 cl.
- How to Serve: Serve at room temperature.
- Tasting Notes: Tawny-red colour fading to brick on the rim. The seductive nose displays aromas of apricot and plum with mellow undertones of butterscotch and spice. On the palate, the rich jammy flavours are lifted on the finish by an attractive crisp acidity.
- Pairings: Delicious dessert wine, and combines particularly well with flavours of almonds, berry fruit or dark chocolate.
- Packaging: Decorative wooden box.
- Bottle engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Product Types: Port
- Size: 50 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.