Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
LAMY Black & Gold Imporium 0.7mm Mechanical Pencil
This elegant mechanical pencil has been created for LAMY's Imporium collection and is bold and elegant at the same time. The guilloché ornamentation on the barrel contrasts beautifully with the smooth matt black PVD twist-mechanism pencil cap and the polished gold-coated clip. With its ridged grip and solid weight, this pencil is delightful to hold and write with. This pencil has also be refined with high-quality PVD coating to ensure it can withstand even high levels of wear and tear. To refill the pencil use the LAMY M 40 (0.7mm) lead. The pencil is presented in a special keepsake gift box with charcoal-coloured lining and a removable base which hides the accompanying booklet about the Imporium collection. This is also the perfect place to store extra pencil leads for when you need them. To make this pencil a special gift, the pen cap can be engraved and the presentation box can be plaque engraved. This pen comes with a 2-year guarantee.
- Range: Imporium.
- Writing System: Mechanical pencil.
- Barrel: Matt black (PVD refined).
- Cap: Matt black (PVD-finished).
- Clip: Gold-Plated polished (galvanized).
- Nib Width: 0.7mm.
- Refills: LAMY M 40 pencil leads.
- Weight: 52 g.
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 16.8 cm.
- Branding: LAMY engraving.
- Packaging: Luxury LAMY presentation box.
- Guarantee: 2-year LAMY guarantee.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Cap engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN258
- Width: 1.3 cm
- Height: 16.8 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: PVD
- Product Types: Mechanical Pencil
- Range: Imporium
- Nib Widths: 0.7 mm
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.